ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a black dishwasher about 5 years old. Good working order just upgraded.

30 gallon fish tank with stand. All accesories included. Stand a little chewed from the dog but not bad.

Both need to be cleaned up. Been sitting in my garage for a few months.

First come first serve. Needs to be gone by Saturday.

I live in Plainfield

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK both are spoken for. If they are not picked up I will go the the next one inline.

JBlaze - Fish tank
Wrenchingnfishing - Dishwasher

·
Registered
142 Posts
I tried to pm you but I'm a new member so I'mn not authorized.(even though I've been trying to get on this site with no luck since December) Let me know if anyone falls through on the dishwasher. I'm on the west side of Joliet and can pick it up most any day.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dishwasher is gone. Thanks for the quick pickup.

fishermanscott - Let me know if you still want the fish tank. Anyone else want let me know I want it out of here this week.

·
Registered
911 Posts
jdisci said:
I tried to pm you but I'm a new member so I'mn not authorized.(even though I've been trying to get on this site with no luck since December) Let me know if anyone falls through on the dishwasher. I'm on the west side of Joliet and can pick it up most any day.
I'm curious as to what you mean by you've been trying to get on this site since December. Since you've got 10 posts you should be able to PM now, but let someone know if you're having another issue that some of the Mod staff could help with. There's a subscription drive going on right now with a pretty sweet prize if you do decide to become a subscriber!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Yeah finally got the magic "10". The problem I was having was with the registration process, I kept getting a "anti robotic registration validation error". And I'm aware that the letter sequence is case sensitive. Also whenever I would email the help desk a while later I'de get a response in my mailbox saying''Mailer daemon" or something like that. But everthing is fine now, thank you to any and all who fixed this problem for me. Looking forward to another great year outdoors on the water.

·
Registered
84 Posts
luv2fish2.......thanks alot for the fish tank and accessories. My kids cant wait to get it set up. Im sure they will get alot of enjoyment out of it.

Thanks again,
JBlaze

1 - 13 of 13 Posts