ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi-

The other day, I had to do a master reboot on my cell phone and lost many telephone numbers, its been a major hassle. Case in point..
I had a new fishing acquaintance Mike scheduled to go to St Joes (2.5hr trip) on a two man Walleye charter (24' heated John Boat) cost $125per man, $7 day lic plus about $30 gas round trip. With the 1hr time change we fish from about 5:30am until about 12:30pm. Unfortunatelly, Mike was to contact me last nightt Monday 6th to confirm the trip, now I cannot get a hold of Mike to go over details of where we are meeting tonight for fishing on Wed. Feb 8th. I'm open but idealy we should depart the O'Hare/Chig area at 1:30AM returning same day Wed. 3PM.

Walleyes are staging near the Berrien Springs dam and with the Walleye season ending at month end. I really want to go fishing, don't you? If you never been to this river, its a tremendous fishery with this time of year being "primetime" a very good percentage for a trophy walleyes. If by chance anyone wants to take Mikes spot get a hold of me ASAP or unfortunatelly I'll have to reschedule it altogether. Thank you.

[email protected]

PS. If your a CLF fishing friend, I don't have your telephone number any more, please email it to me.

·
Premium Member
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Got it covered guys. Thanks.

I'd like to get back out there 1 more time again prior to month end. If anyone has an interest let me know.

Bye

1 - 2 of 2 Posts