ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Still pretty swift and muddy, but it is receding (like my hairline) and clearing a bit. I was out yesterday, and fishing is still tough, got skunked.

Also, we are expecting some good rains Thursday night that may set us back a bit....

TIGHT LINES

G

·
<font color="#00FF00">When i was out this last weekend,the Kish was still high. But if we dont get anymore rain by sunday it should be great conditions! Although there calling for colder temps for the weekend(50"s) If you have neoprene waders like myself it works to your advantage. Keep in touch and maybe we can all meet up and give it a shot. If a few of us go together we can see what is working and what isnt quicker. My best shot at getting out is probably sunday morning when my crews still asleep. Anyone up for a get together and fish?! Kevin</font> :)2

·
Registered
49 Posts
<font color="#FFFFFF">Kevin, Call me if you go. Maybe I can work it in before the crew gets up in my household too! Fishski</font>

G

·
Hey biy's may not be able to make it out this weekend after all,lasts nights storm took out a huge maple tree in my backyard and we lost power and cable.Both are back on but i have the mess from hell.My backyard looks like armegeddon hit it. I didnt even think the storm was that bad,anyhow life sucks for me post if you catch anything.Kevin :)16

1 - 5 of 5 Posts