ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
Just out of curiousity.What's your biggest walleye?Just wondering how many of you have caught one bigger than the normal 2 pounds.Mine is a 28"(picture is on a different site...sorry.But Bob can verify that the photo is there)pre-spawn 'eye that was caught at Delavan at 11:00 pm.
I'm just wondering if this guy is getting beat up from 2 pound walleye guys?
Again,just curious.
The Hook

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Locally: 29 ¾ in.length 14 ¾ in. girth Fox River @ Y'Ville, mid 1980's...7+ Lb. ??
25 in. (no girth measurement) Tampier
Out of State: plenty of 5-6lb.ers on Lake Erie.

·
Registered
461 Posts
My biggest walleye was 24" caught at Yorkville (Dec. 21, 2001). Picture below...

My previous best was 22" at Yorkville (Nov. 2000). T was with me and helped land it. T, where are you now???

I did have "one that got away" that I estimated to be 8 pounds. Lost it about a two foot in front of me :sad: It's just a fish story now.

·
Registered
842 Posts
27 inch fish in 1998 with the largest local fish bieng a millimeter or two over 23 inches and caught this past Feb. Was with a buddy of mine when he caught a 29 inch walleye in 1996 on Lake Marie.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.