ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not seeing any posts from them as frequent as last year. Heck they are half the reason I read the board.

Hands to cold from the water guys?

·
Registered
30 Posts
im still here, i just haven't been out fishing this year much unfortunitely. with the warm weather coming now, i should be getting out more often. i am definitely fishing this weekend, either saturday, or sunday, or both in geneva. will post results, hopefully the smallies will be hitting. ken doesn't post here anymore because of some disagreements he had on the board.

·
Registered
51 Posts
tisk, tisk... backing out of the Sat am fishing already.... Party on Garth! I hope your parents are going to be home young man!!!!! Sunday could be a possibility though.

·
Registered
30 Posts
fine WTF? i will come. 6AM riverside saturday? we need some minnows though. do you think the creeks will be holding any? or should we wander the mill race area?

·
Registered
280 Posts
<font color="#00FFFF">Be carefull wading that area Pat the river is racing through there right now.It is about as high is it was in mid march I took a bath on the east bank in 39-40 deg water temps.I fished the dam saturday and only mustered up one chub but was getting hits on crawlers and jig.I also met a guy that was wading on the riverwalk area and he saw two decent size walleye swimming up current. You may see my wife and me there @ the river pirate saturday morning I will be wearing my CLF hat.Take care.Bill D></font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fishinglineman on 2002-04-12 12:16 ]</font>

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'll bring the seine & I got maybe a doz left from todays lunch. caught 6 crappie and 1 smallie all on a slip bobber at a creek mouth. The crappie were really big with 2 going over 1.5 lb. I bet we could get some minnows at that creek we would start at last year. Don't make me wait too long you little @$#%@ or I'll leave (in a huff) without ya dammit

G

·
Take it from one who has had recent experience with this subject:
Don't ask any questions about Ken G!
Thank you,
The Hook

1 - 7 of 7 Posts