1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
I think that I need to get sick soon. Nice fish :)2

·
Registered
356 Posts
What did ya catch those on? Had to be pretty cold water, I'm assuming slow crankin or finesse worms?

·
Premium Member
3,604 Posts
I'm a healthy individual & not prone to any sickness's. I only suffer from MENTAL FATIGUE & need more help than most. :oops:

Senelity is also an excuse. Go fishin 1 day have a lapse & do it again, to make sure. Always a new adventure.

·
Registered
489 Posts
ejsusmc said:
Now Ed, you are being way too hard on yourself. Seriously, we both had a great day, I think we tallied 18 bass total. I'm pretty sure you had 8, right? Not to mention in the Crappie department, you schooled me big time.

OK, so I got lucky (mutiple times) ;), you'll be sure to beat me next time out, right?

See, I don't always thow you under a bus! :p

For those who want to know, the pigs were caught on suspending cranks, Bomber Flat A's, and Cordell Suspending Spots (basically a suspending Rattle trap), and Jig & Pig. All Crankbait fish hit during the pause, and the baits were weighted just enough to suspend perfectly when paused. All fish were still pretty much off shore, suspended in the water colum, relating to some kind of structure/cover.

Though Ed did manage to catch one high speed trolling a shad rap I think. Was it a shad Rap Ed? Either way, we were hauling tail as I was simply driving to get to the spot that held most of the hogs pictured above, and silly old Ed flipped his crank out there trolling. I was surprised it would even run true at that speed, but alas, pow, he got one!

·
Premium Member
3,466 Posts
Those bass are huuuge :eek: .
Excellent job!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Fonzie said:
Lo the angler. He riseth in the morning and upsetteth the whole household. Mighty are his preparations. He goeth forth with great hope in his heart and when the day is far spent, he returneth, smelling of strong drink, and the truth is not in him!
Two Reasons for me to respond here.

1. Fonzie, that is the best freakin signature I have ever seen anywhere. Everytime I read it, I can't help but laugh out loud. Kudos to you for creating it, or skillfully plaigairizing it.. ;)

2. I am using my praise of Fonzies signature as a shameless bump of my favorite report, for obvious reasons! I have no shame... :p :p :p

·
Premium Member
3,466 Posts
Fishin D said:
Fonzie said:
Lo the angler. He riseth in the morning and upsetteth the whole household. Mighty are his preparations. He goeth forth with great hope in his heart and when the day is far spent, he returneth, smelling of strong drink, and the truth is not in him!
Two Reasons for me to respond here.

1. Fonzie, that is the best freakin signature I have ever seen anywhere. Everytime I read it, I can't help but laugh out loud. Kudos to you for creating it, or skillfully plaigairizing it.. ;)

2. I am using my praise of Fonzies signature as a shameless bump of my favorite report, for obvious reasons! I have no shame... :p :p :p

I ain't that creative, I swiped the quote off another website :p . but it is so true.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts