ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished La Salle 4/19 nothing great about the fishing but did see a goat running up & down the dike. Did anyone else see the "MONSTER"?

·
Registered
9 Posts
No I totally missed this guy, where was he?

We were out today from 1-6:30, caught a few dinky cats, a 3 lb drum, and a tiny striper.

It was a beautiful day to be out today.

Tony

·
Registered
220 Posts
hope we aint found the source of all them beer cans laying about :eek: just kiddin ya,,,,, i know the wind can get to ya,,, but a goat? r ya sure? sounds crazy, but if we spot 1 in morning i'll surley confirm a "goat" sighting. You sure it wasnt just some dead head with a bad goatee? :eek: hehehe good fishin.................

·
Premium Member
3,466 Posts
fishin2day222 said:
You sure it wasnt just some dead head with a bad goatee? :eek: hehehe good fishin.................
I was thinking the same thing...
A bunch of beer consumed + one scraggly hippie fisherman = a hairy goat sighting 8:) 8:) 8:).

Or better yet, maybe it was the "goat boy" from SNL 8:) .

·
Registered
9 Posts
rbf said:
Fished La Salle 4/19 nothing great about the fishing but did see a goat running up & down the dike. Did anyone else see the "MONSTER"?
Funny you say that I seen one last Fri. on Rte. 50 east of Monee Res. in that forest preserve. I had to almost stop to take a triple take.WOW!!!

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
There was a goat a couple years ago terrorizing the forest preserves off of Goodenow and 394. Beecher / Crete area. He ended up just moving on.
Maybe escaped goats turned wild arent that uncommon?? :eek:

·
Registered
450 Posts
thank goodness we got those wild cougars roaming around to handle those ferrous goats.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts