ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,490 Posts
Yet another retarded post...........................................

·
Premium Member
8,116 Posts
Hoe bout them Tigers? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

So far the absoulte definition of Choke is in my beloved Tigers... I mean it's one thing to suck due to lackof talent, but to spend millions upon millions over the off season then start 0-7? AHHHHHHHH!

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Sawboy said:
Yet another retarded post...........................................
Get used to them. Lots of unprovoked, nonsensical banter....

·
Premium Member
5,645 Posts
rapala said:
Cubs will not win the world series ,. ANOTHER CHOKE.
Well, history is on your side here, no arguing that. If you are so sure though, in historical respect to a 100 years of failure, why don't you give all the Cubs fans 100 to 1 odds and put your money were your mouth is ;)

·
Registered
352 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
The Cubs will win the division this year. As far as the series goes, we will just have to wait till October. One thing the Cubs have that the Sox lack in is history. Wrigley field has seen so much through the years. Every game is a sell out. You can not say that for the Sox.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I'll take a world series win over history any day. You can have your park an sellout crowds, I'll take the ring every time thank you very much.

·
Registered
489 Posts
wmuallstar said:
I'll take a world series win over history any day. You can have your park an sellout crowds, I'll take the ring every time thank you very much.
:)2

Let them have the attendence trophy. I got a pic of me and my son next to the Sox trophy, and wearing the ring, when they brought it inot our town. My Cub fan bretheren cannot say that, but they can, and always seem to do, point to their attendence record..... :-?

·
Registered
335 Posts
wmuallstar said:
Your world series win is history. According to today's paper, we have the same record, so let's wait and see what happens this year. Go cubbies!

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Yes, we have the same record...but not if you count the Sox sweeping the Tigers who are now a stellar 1 win 7 loss record.

I'll call it now that the Cubs will sweep the Sox in the cross town rivalry. And, by the way, the WS win is a thing of the past. The Sox came out the next year with basically the same team and showed their true colors.

·
Registered
352 Posts
they still won 90 games the next year. have to tip your cap to the other teams there. and if the ws is a thing of the past, then why use the argument of the history of wrigley field. the cubs have done nothing there.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
WD,

My post mentioned nothing about Wrigley Field. I do not believe that where we play has any bearing on the validity of the team except for possibly home field advantage.

I am just saying let's live in the now...the history is just that. And, we will sweep the Sox this year.

Neil

·
Registered
352 Posts
you didnt mention wrigley, but others have.

anyways, your right. they would have lost the last 99 years no matter where they played. i am sure they are winners in your mind no matter what happens. have fun living in the now. :roll:

1 - 20 of 73 Posts