ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
I need some fishing reports for the Wolf River.I also need a good place to stay by Fremont.There will be only 2 of us, so maybe a ma/pa Motel would be good(Must be clean).Any good places to Eat? Drink? While I am at it what were the best color jigs from last year? any other baits I should use. Petefish where are you? [email protected]

·
Registered
43 Posts
there is plenty of places to eat and drink in town the brige bar is always easy, for a nicer dinner try teds grandiew. down river you have hahn a hula and I heard huckfinn just reopened. River rigs with almost anything tipped with minow will work if the fish are running. Some people swear by the ones with a red dot. If the fish are moving any rig will work. For a place to stay try larry and jans resort. For more options goto http://www.wolfrivercountry.com

·
Registered
300 Posts
Dont forgget about the rooster tails tipped with spikes (maggots) they always catch me more fish than the guys using minnows.Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.