ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need 2 kids rainsuits. I'm looking for the two piece elastic pants and jacket type. Both kids (I'm guessing) will need a youth small or youth medium. They are both about 4.5 feet tall and both around 60-65 pounds. Since kids grow like weeds I figure this might be a good time to look for something used. Post here or email me or call me - whichever you prefer.

thanks!
Marty
815-744-1380
[email protected]

282 Posts
Go on to bass pro shops ... thats where i got my rain gear. Cost me $20 And it is fine.Just go type youth rain gear into the bass pro gear finder.

·
Premium Member
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The 13 year old river rat said:
Go on to bass pro shops ... thats where i got my rain gear. Cost me $20 And it is fine.Just go type youth rain gear into the bass pro gear finder.
Thanks River Rat - I'm a bonehead! I checked Cabelas and they want that much just for the pants! No way was I spending that much for something my boys are going to outgrow in a year or two. I checked the Bass Pro catalogs I have, but I must've flew right by them. I only saw ponchos. But then again, I was just perusing the smaller catalogs and not the big, fat one I have buried on my bookcase. Either way, thanks so much for the info!!!

282 Posts
The catalogs do not have all of the gear go on the site as i said in an earlier post and you will find them.Its easy just go on to BassProshops.com

·
Premium Member
5,645 Posts
BPS is running a sale for rain gear that is normally $15 for $7. Not sure if they come in kids sizes, but an adult small may work as well. I picked one up last week and it looks pretty decent for the price.

·
Premium Member
8,116 Posts
Marty,
The Gander in Joliet has some rain gear in a clearance bin right near the register. They are packable and they were formerly $29 marked down to $9.99, which would be less than $20 for pants and jacket. These were mostly womens sizes, but if you got them in S or XS they might just work and allow for a little growth.. Just a thought.

·
Premium Member
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Tubes, I need to get up there and replace my business cards anyway. I'll have to take a peek. My kids are shrimps though. But some Women's XS's might do the trick.

P.S. Radon Mitigation system going in on Friday. Thanks again for your help in getting me tested!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.