ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
11,722 Posts
For my canoe I do it online but then again it was working 5 years ago.
Due this year again.

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
I did mine online because i was worried my sticker would expire before i got the renewal in the mail. So guess what happens yesterday i got my new stickers and the renewel form at the same time. Man what a waste of postage way to go illinois for being on top of things.

·
Premium Member
1,508 Posts
I also had concerns with this matter as mine is due to expire month end.. Then just the other day the form came, I signed it attached my check & mailed it. Now we will have to see how long it takes to arrive. Being the utimate optimist :)13 I believe it will certainly get here prior to month end. Let's see what happens ..

·
Premium Member
10,336 Posts
This was discussed at length recently in another post... The turn around time was about 60 days... Something about the sticker supplier being late... Keep a copy of your renewal with you to act as a temp sticker... You'll be fine..

·
Premium Member
3,466 Posts
ja-knee-sea said:
This was discussed at length recently in another post... The turn around time was about 60 days... Something about the sticker supplier being late... Keep a copy of your renewal with you to act as a temp sticker... You'll be fine..
60 days...how about a 150 days :roll: .
I did my renewal on-line in January for my small boat {with an expired sticker} at the B&G club. Well, the most recent club newsletter stated that all boats with expired registration were gonna be rounded up and stored somewhere :( .
I just received my stickers a week or so ago and went to the club and thank goodness club officials didn't touch my boat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts